Beltone Patient Care Coordinator in New Braunfels, Texas
As a Patient Care Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to provide extraordinary concierge level service to our patients. In this position, you will be the “face” of the practice and the crucial liaison between our patients and the Hearing Instrument Specialist. You will contribute to the business success of Beltone through the provision of effective patient service and relations, interpersonal communication, effective time management, accurate cash management reporting and delivering sales/marketing goals. You will promote Beltone locations through marketing and networking outreach within the community.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Key Accountabilities)
- General office and administrative duties, including assisting the Hearing Instrument Specialist with the patient process to meet the patient’s needs.
- Managing incoming phone calls and delivering and returning messages
- Perform follow up activities with patients and other leads
- Successfully utilize the True Block scheduling to maximize test opportunities in the office in which you are assigned
- Manage patient database and call list
- Build and maintain customer relationships to meet and exceed sales goals
- Provide suggestions to the specialist toward identifying and qualifying lead opportunities to increase sales volume
- Be able to process correctly all clinic forms as they relate to patient care (i.e., patient records, financial forms, and insurance contracts).
- Develop, execute and secure lead generation through outbound calls, marketing campaigns, consumer and business networking with measurable results to increase sales volume
- Develop and assist the Hearing Instrument Specialist in marketing campaigns, seminars, and scheduling and attending community outreach activities.
- Submit insurance claims and follow-up with insurance plans
- Manage account receivables and payables
- Cash management including making bank deposits and balancing out sales media
- Perform a variety of cleaning duties to maintain a clean work environment
- Follow all Beltone corporate policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 2 years of previous office experience is preferred
- 2 years of previous sales and customer service experience is preferred
- Must be well organized and able to multitask effectively
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English, verbal and written
- Must be proficient in MS Office and possess good computer skills
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk for 70%-90% of the work day
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized
This job description is intended to be a general guideline for applicants, employees and managers. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, expectations or qualifications. This description does not create a contract or guarantee of employment. Management reserves the right to modify job responsibilities, expectations and qualifications.
City: New Braunfels
Schedule: Full time