USAA AVP, Business and Data Analytics in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
Summary Leads the USAA enterprise level Information and Insights team. Oversees the identification and development of business analytics programs in line with overall company goals and principles. Responsible for strategies that deliver compliant data and information solutions that lead to improvement and optimization in business performance and risk minimization. Works in collaboration with other business leaders to drive decisions based on data, facts and analytical findings across different parts of the organization.
- Lead fact-based business strategies and reallocation of resources by using advanced modeling and analytics and initiatives to improve the achievement of business goals & objectives.
- Develop and deploy using Agile methodologies and employ a product management operating model
- Provide data & analytics products to enable fact based, enterprise decisions that drive the achievement of USAA’s mission and goals.
- Where assigned by the Chief Data Officer, chair high-level cross-business teams to identify strategy synergies and translating these insights into actionable, compliant deployments
- Provide strategic direction and thought leadership to the Data and Analysis community across USAA.
- Collaborate with company and staff agency data and analytics leaders to identify and deliver actionable insights and products to further USAA’s business strategy.
- Foster analytical innovation and promote the sharing of analytics knowledge and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering or other quantitative field (e.g. finance or a social/behavioral science).
- 10+ years leveraging data and analytics to drive results in a complex financial services organization.
- 6+ years of proven leadership in data & analytics function or relative leadership experience.
AVP, Business and Data Analytics TX-San Antonio R0021163