Associa Business Development Manager in San Antonio, Texas
The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing expectations and developing business solutions for their organizations. They are in charge of creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction. Some of their main duties include brainstorming with other business development staff to define the scope of the project, review requirements, and approve time frames.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Identify and develop new and existing referral sources to develop successful referring relationships.
• Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets.
• Achieve revenue goals.
• Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
• Flexibility to work some evenings weekly for sales presentations is critical.
• Other duties as assigned.
2+ years of sales experience required; experience selling a service is preferred.
Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tool highly desired
Bachelors Degree Required
2+ years of Community Management, HOA, Condominium Management or closely related industry experience highly desired.
Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
Professional customer service skills.
Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at an expert level.
Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.