USAA Consumer Account Specialist II in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Consumer Account Specialist II for our San Antonio, TX facility.
Provides member service and performs transaction processing through various channels (e.g. phone, email, and fax) and Consumer Loan products. Researches, analyzes, and resolves member account or loan maintenance problems.
- Proficient in performing basic maintenance, research, and resolution of member accounts.
- Updates account information.
- Responsible for moderately complex to complex account maintenance requests.
- Identifies and researches missing information.
- Contacts members for additional information and/or provides status and final resolution, as requested.
- Reviews and audits account documentation to ensure compliance with policies, guidelines, and regulatory and state requirements.
- Communicates with 3rd party agencies and/or members to obtain and /or provide necessary information to complete request.
- Prepares required paperwork and prepares packages for mailing.
- May participate in ad-hoc seasonal business activities.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma.
- 1 or more years of customer contact experience in a sales, military, or call center environment via telephone, e-mail, and/or face-to-face
- Developing knowledge of Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of job specific systems and tools (e.g., Portal, Fidelity, FDR, etc.).
Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Working knowledge of IRA experience.
- 2+ years of process improvement experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 05/23/18 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Consumer Account Specialist II TX-San Antonio R0020992