Destination Hotels & Resorts Guest Experience Coordinator in San Antonio, Texas
25812BRPosition Title:Guest Experience CoordinatorJob Overview:
The Guest Relations Coordinator is responsible for contacting guests prior to arrival to arrange multiple aspects of their stay, calling guests 1 week prior to arrival to finalize arrangements, arranging amenities for VIP and special occasion guests, greeting VIP guests upon arrival and maintaining communication during their stay.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
· Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
· Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
· Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
· Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
· Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
· Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
o all hotel features/services, hours of operation
o local restaurants, bars, nightlife
o transportation options and current rates
o local vendors
o local events/activities
o scheduled daily group activities
o resort activities
· Meet with Supervisor to review daily assignments and priorities.
· Access all functions of computer system.
· Set up work station with necessary supplies.
· Answer department telephone within 3 rings, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
· Promote positive guest relations to all individuals approaching the Front Desk.
· Complete all 2 week arrival email follow up.
· Call leisure guests 1 week prior to arrival for additional requests.
· Arrange amenities and cards for VIP and special occasion guests.
· Attend the morning operations meeting in the absence of the Guest Services Manager.
· Other duties as assigned.
Req ID:25812BRCity:San Antonio Essential Functions:
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Thorough knowledge of hotel services and amenities.
Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
Ability to compute basic arithmetic.
Provide legible communication and directions.
perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
prioritize and organize.
be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
follow directions thoroughly.
understand guest’s service needs.
work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
work with minimal supervision.
maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed.
Qualifications:Job Type:Full Time Property:La Cantera Resort & Spa Area of Interest:Rooms & Operations Company Introduction:Two Roads Hospitality is a company with a vision. Our core values are the hallmark of everything we do. Through all of our collections and each of our properties, they describe every guest, owner, team member and partner. With more than 40 years of success in the hospitality industry, Two Roads Hospitality was reimagined in 2016. Included in our portfolio are the Alila Hotels & Resorts, Destination Hotels, Joie de Vivre Hotels, Thompson Hotels, and tommie Hotels brands. Whether you are just starting your hospitality journey or you’re an experienced traveler, we invite you to join our family.Property Introduction:For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera. Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort & Spa offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio. This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is the perfect starting point for your dream San Antonio stay or Hill Country adventure!State:TexasType of Position:Hourly PositionBrand:Destination Hotels